And pathetic as it is but that is about all the pictures I have unless I put up Christmas pictures. Yikes! And I guess you can tell who is always taking the pictures (the one not in them haha!)
Friday, March 5, 2010
And we're back
Wow I hadn't realized just how long it had been since I have been on my blog. We have been so busy with buying our house and getting things done, I haven't had much time. When we bought our house it wasn't the prettiest thing but some minor changes helped out a lot. We put in all new flooring, new molding and base, framed out the windows and put in window sills, and painted everything! It looks a lot better to say the least. We started on the outside by getting rid of some unnecessary concrete and planting some fruit trees but it stopped there till we get some more funds ;) All in all it has been fun but will be nice when it is over!
Lucy loves her swing in the backyard!
And pathetic as it is but that is about all the pictures I have unless I put up Christmas pictures. Yikes! And I guess you can tell who is always taking the pictures (the one not in them haha!)
And pathetic as it is but that is about all the pictures I have unless I put up Christmas pictures. Yikes! And I guess you can tell who is always taking the pictures (the one not in them haha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh look at cute little Lucy! What a doll!...oh and Spud's pretty cute too. I'd love to see pictures of what you have done in your house. I bet it looks great.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to blogland, by the way.
Lucy is such a doll! Blog more, I enjoy reading about whats new with you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my GOODNESS!! I miss you guys so bad! Lucy is soooo flippin' cute! She looks like a little model :) Oh man, I am so happy you blogged and I am totally with Carrie, I want to see how your house is looking (maybe I can see it in person one of these days) yippee for next week!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Lucy is so so cute! She is beautiful! And your house sounds so Nice! How exciting! Cant wait to see it! Miss you guys! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are back!! Lucy is getting so big, very cute! Post pics of your house I want to see all your hard work!!
ReplyDelete